Bethalto’s Cosmetic Technology Team
Alan J. Wickenhauser, DMD uses the latest in cosmetic technology to help patients address the appearance of their teeth in a variety of different ways. Our Bethalto dental office employs the latest advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry at the hands of an expert. This type of approach to cosmetic dentistry is responsible, conservative, and long-lasting. Cosmetic dentistry services address many different types of issues. These techniques have been used to replace missing teeth, repair tooth damage, lighten or brighten teeth, help with jaw alignment, and much more. Teeth straightening is another cosmetic dentistry service we provide. Depending on the individual case, orthodontics (braces or Invisalign) may be recommended in lieu of aggressive extractions. As with any cosmetic service, each person requires an individualized approach and a personalized treatment plan. For best results, we always recommend patients begin with a consultation to discuss the various options available to them for these types of services.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Cosmetic technology has come a long way since the days of basic veneers and full dentures. At Alan J. Wickenhauser, DMD, we perform a large range of cosmetic dentistry services at our office every week, and we are always on the lookout for the latest and most effective new treatments. If we find something we feel would be appropriate for our patients, we’ll add it to our list of services.
The following is a shortlist of the most popular cosmetic technology our office currently offers:
- General Cosmetic Dentistry Consultations – You will meet with our dental team to discuss your cosmetic dentistry goals and come up with a plan for treatment.
- 3i Dental Implants – These long-lasting, sturdy implants are a potential alternative to dentures.
- Lumineers Veneers – A great solution for chipped or stained teeth, these veneers fit comfortably over the existing tooth structure.
- ZOOM! Teeth Whitening – This is a fast, convenient teeth whitening procedure performed in our office by an experienced dental professional.
- Spectroshade – This color-matching technique is extremely accurate; we use a spectrophotometer to find the exact tooth shade to be copied.
- Nanotechnology Composite Fillings – This treatment uses the latest technology to provide you with a strong, color-matched filling.
Improve Your Self-Esteem
At Alan J. Wickenhauser, DMD we have seen many patients go through a transformation after receiving cosmetic dentistry services. A better smile helps boost self-esteem in both children and adults alike. With the incredible improvements in cosmetic technology in the dentistry field, we are able to address a wide range of issues that concern our patients. Please feel free to inquire about what may be right for you. We are here to help you feel good about your smile each and every day. If you are interested in having one of these services, or you have cosmetic dentistry questions or concerns, we would love to speak with you. Please set up an appointment for a consultation at a time that is convenient for you, and let us know what you would like to discuss.